Due to the uncertainty presented by the current circumstances with COVID-19 and state and local government’s response to it, we find ourselves faced with challenges on virtually every front. While we look forward with great anticipation to getting together with all of you each summer, the good health and safety of our customers, our staff, and everyone’s families are the most important considerations, a responsibility we do not take lightly.
After a great deal of discussion amongst our staff and with Hawks Cay management personnel, we have decided we must cancel this year’s Yellowfin Owners Tournament, and redirect our efforts toward planning the event for the summer of 2021.
If you have a reservation with Hawks Cay and would still like to go for a family vacation, you are obviously welcome to do so. Hawks Cay is holding the basic room deposits, and the resort will honor the negotiated Yellowfin rates for the weekend. If you have paid deposits for extra people to attend our event, we will gladly refund those to you through PayPal. Email Heath Daughtry at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange that refund.
We regret any confusion or inconvenience this causes you, but with regulations changing so rapidly, it’s the most logical outcome we can envision. Thank you for understanding, and we look forward to seeing all of you again in the near future.